Q&A with one Leslie Edwin Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Feb 7, 2016.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Same old shit we've heard for years. Nothing new or revealing in any of those responses. The QB is more experienced so the passing game will be better, blah blah blah. If it's still the same route tree, philosophy and playcalling it will produce the exact same results. It's a good thing we won't have any injuries next season or you could go ahead and call Bama, Ole Siss and the Piggies a loss now.

islstl and LSUTiga like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm witcha. Show me sumpin mista. Until then I will not expect him saying bullshit this time will be any different than when he said it last time. Everyone one in the stadium knows what's coming when our offense takes the field.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. TwistedTiger

I bet this year there will be increased emphasis on throwing the ball to the TE and RB. Ever heard that one before?

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I said it a year ago. Didn't happen though obviously.

5. TwistedTiger

A year ago and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that.........

6. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

In this particular Offense that Bo runs, (Sorry, I mean that Les runs) you have to have a god damn kick ass blocking fullback or it isn't as effective. As soon as Moore went down, the Offense wasn't as effective because there was no competent FB to block for Fournette. That's Miles's fault for not having an experienced backup FB ready to go. Wanna run this Offense, then have a 2-3 additional JDM clone walk-ons on deck, that know all they're going to do is block.........................

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I never understood why you can't just turn an o lineman into a fullback or a blocking tight end.

KyleK and ParadiseiNC like this.
  8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

It's called an H-back and it's fairly common. Obviously Les had no contingency plan.

9. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Finishing second... I think he meant that "there is Alabama, then there is the rest of us."
    This year's squad will be amazing and this buffoon will cost them at least two wins.

10. bowe

bowe Senior Member

Great find tirk. I got to say , most of the answers he gave were complete and utter bullshit.