Quarterback

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by msully, Feb 6, 2004.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: Re: Quarterback

You do not like my Tiger I am sorry I will try to do better my goal in life is to find a Tiger just for you !!! I will find a new tiger ! Geaux Tigers !!!

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I don't understand. Are you a vols fan or a Tigers fan?

3. edyel

edyel edyel

I'm kind of suprised at the lack of enthusiasm from everyone about Jordan Reever and his probably becoming a Tiger. I know we have great Q.B. potential this year but we need blue chip depth at this position at least 3 deep. This guy just might end up winning a couple games. After seeing what Rohan and Matt did when they had to,and not many people thought they could,I am a believer in having depth at the Q.B. position. I think this kid is the real deal and you can't question his heart for LSU. If we can add him to the roster it can help the team in immeasurable ways. All it takes is one twisted ankle and one sprained thumb on the throwing hand your team is sunk,I don't care how good your other positions are. Without a quarterback a team is nothing. I personally hope he comes aboard and is ready if the team needs him.

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I would love to see him come to LSU, but it will be an uphill battle for him to see the light of day at QB...

Also, I think Rohan was pretty highly recruited, wasn't he?

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Yes, Rohan was a highly touted recruit coming out of high school.

6. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Reever is such a great qb he has gotten exactly zero offers from anybody. He was even turned down by West Texas State. He kept bringing up BYU, Neb., Syracuse, etc.but none offered an official visit. Somebody on Rivals interviewed him, he said he loves LSU, and some fans went ape over him because he said he loves LSU. So do a lot of La. players who never get offered.

He stated LSU said he was at best the 3rd or 4th best qb option. He may be offered a walk on position since LSU needs a camp arm and scout team qb. He will never start for LSU or get a scholarship. Remember, next year LSU will bring in Perriloux and another freshman. Two years from now, nobody will even remember Reever.

7. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

I believe Rohan was the #2 QB in the nation when he came out of high school. Was that the same year as Kerry Kelly?

8. LSUfan4life

LSUfan4life Founding Member

i don't know why people are even worried about how good Reever is do you really this Saban would recruit him if he didn't see something in him that he liked? I highly doubt that he would just get another quarterback just for the sake of getting one I trust that he has a plan for him and a good one

9. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Good point lsufan4life (that's a really long nickname :D ). I think that we all need to have some faith in Saban.

10. conradj

conradj Founding Member

The guy that played at Miami? Wasn't his name Kenny Kelly?