Quarterback

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by msully, Feb 6, 2004.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Yes, his name was Kenny Kelly. He was the #1 QB and considered LSU hard before signing with Miami. He eventually left Miami for baseball.

2. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Sorry, ya'll are right. It's been a while.

3. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

Re: Re: Quarterback

yeah that tiger looks funny

4. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

. Remember, next year LSU will bring in Perriloux and another freshman. Two years from now, nobody will even remember Reever. [/B][/QUOTE]

From what I understand Perilloux is a strong lean to Texas, but a lot can change b/t now than signing day next year.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

gunwoady...if you are saying he is a strong lean for texas because of what Rivals said, don't pay attention to that. That was written by a Texas website. A lot of LSU insiders think that Perriloux will be a Tiger....

6. DJ

DJ Founding Member

I have never seen Reever play, but he has good HS statistics. I would like to see him come to LSU if for no other reason than I do not like going into the season with only 3 QB's, one of which has already sustained a pretty serious knee injury.

Pat White would have been an excellent solution for this situation since he was capable of playing in other positions if he was unable to compete for a first or second string position as QB. I can't really blame the guy too much for thinking that his chances of seeing PT as a QB are much better at West Virginia than LSU. He would have to be pretty brassy to think he could make Russell and Flynn take a seat behind him--they are both extremely talented and it would be reasonable for someone with White's background to see them as insurmountable competition.

7. edyel

edyel edyel

That sums up what I believe. I did not dis Ro or Maucks abilities at Q.B., they both won championships in the clutch. The team would be better off with another talented athlete who can play the Q.B. position.

8. edyel

edyel edyel

Reever is such a great qb he has gotten exactly zero offers from anybody. He was even turned down by West Texas State. He kept bringing up BYU, Neb., Syracuse, etc.but none offered an official visit. Somebody on Rivals interviewed him, he said he loves LSU, and some fans went ape over him because he said he loves LSU. So do a lot of La. players who never get offered. Another smart-assed "know it all" poster. Reevers would make an excellent addition to the team,period.

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Perilloux will be a Tigah unless he xhanges his mind. He luvs LSU and will be in tigah town for most all of the games next year, count on it.

10. amedee83

amedee83 Founding Member

Reever will probably

be brought on projected as the scout team...which we are in die need of... Ty Barrett is the only scout QB we have and he is not all that..

Reever is probably not SEC material but loves LSU. Also, he had scholarships from some of those schools, didn't go because the schools signed other QB's, ala BYU and Nebraska who both offered him!! Not a bad QB, just not the size for SEC material.

Reever is visiting this weekend and a great probability of walking on possibly later on getting the scholarship!!