Quck thought from a UofA season ticket holder:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by aztiger, Mar 13, 2005.

1. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

That happens to be a die hard Tiger Fan from LA. If these two teams meet it is a bad match up for AZ, as is any real physical team. If score is high, 80's, huge edge for AZ, LSU cant keep up. If it is 1/2 court and defense, with a low score, edge goes to tigers. I personally dont see how AZ will match up with Bass, but Fry will be a problem for LSU as well. Stoudamire (Damon's little cousin) is the best pure shooter I have ever seen besides Chris Jackson. And Just like CJ, HE is 90%+ from the free throw line. He literally has unlimited range. Hassan Adams can jump like Dupree, and has a few amazing slams every game, extremely explosive but not extremely consistant. (like Dupree)
    Should be a fun game, (IF BOTH WHEN....BIG IF) but LSU should be physical and really try to bully AZ, that is where they (AZ) have had trouble matching up.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yea, Stoudamire reminds me of that kid Arkansas had years ago named Dillard. This was back in the day w/ Corliss Williamson and Scotty Thurman. Dillard could shoot from the sidelines near half court and couldn't miss.

Anybody else remember who I'm talking about?

One game at a time, but I think an LSU/AZ matchup would be a great game, w/ LSU having the edge.

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

for what ever reason LSU has had u of a's number... over the years LSU has done very well agianst u of a.