Question about LSU Compliance Office

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

if i understand correctly, LSU not suspending until after the 4th failed test. Rosenthal must have had a bad dependency. Leaving LSU and going to Kentucky probably allowed him to zero out his failed tests.

northernvatiger and shane0911 like this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

We have a compliance dept that hates football and life in general that undermines everything it can. Other schools don’t do this to themselves We’ve been needing to smoke out this miserable lesbian birch. If I were guessing.
    And the answer is no. Only we handicap ourselves to this degree.

3. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I believe that we are doing exactly that, otherwise half the team would probably be suspended. Other than Rosenthal the only other player who I remember who had multiple suspensions was I believe Saahdiq Charles. Go back further to the Miles era and there was Tyrann Mathieu. Most of the guys are smart enough to know how to beat the testing and/or not that dependent that they can lay off when necessary. Rosenthal couldn’t/wouldn’t quit using and saw an out via the portal to continue toking and playing at the same time.
    Sadly, LSU was not so lacking on OL quality & depth we all would be saying adios and would not even be a discussion item.

northernvatiger likes this.
  4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Well said. It really pissed me off to see Rosenthal playing for a conference opponent.

5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I did some google searches on policies of SEC schools. There was a 2011 article that ranked the SEC schools from the strictest to the most lenient. LSU was tied with Alabama at the bottom for the softest policy. LSU’s and bama’s policies were identical.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I’m pretty sure we are first

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well you know at Alabama there are the rules......and there is what is done.

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Yes. Saban fully controls bama much like he did here. One of he guys running compliance here was kicked out of there by Saban, think he just retired. Saban makes sure there's only one voice. His. In every. Single. Decision. There's no say. There's no debate. He says make xyz happen. They spend the money to make it happen by whatever means necessary.

We don't have that.

It's a school policy by the way so be upset with the school. It isn't an athletic issue though the Athletic department must enforce school rules.

It's why Les did NOT want to lose the Badger. Tyrann was kicked out by the school but the Athletic department. It's a problem. We've lost lots of NFL players due to it. Dare when he left to go to Kentucky got on twitter and said he loved LSU but we lose way more players than we'll ever realize with these dumb rules..

Think about that. These are guys that came anyway. Think about all the ones who don't bother.

kcal likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I might or might not have pulled on a pipe recently for the first time since the 80’s.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I suspect you’ve been a pipe puller for a long time….