Question about student tickets...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lSu03, Dec 30, 2003.

1. lSu03

lSu03 Freshman

I won the student lottery :-D . However unfortuanetly i will be out of town for the game. lol i didnt actually think i would win. My question is: are the student tickets transferable? Could i sell them to a student OR just some random guy whether im doin it illeagly or legally. Because I know at home games you need ID. Would that be a problem if say I sold it to some 40 year old homeless guy?

2. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

LSU Ticket Office stated it was non-transferable. In other words, you have to pick up the ticket in person at the ticket office on game day. You might be able to move the ticket after you collect it, but I am not sure how they intend to distribute the tickets.

There was another thread that indicated that the ticket office was reissuing student tickets for those who didn't accept them.

3. lSu03

lSu03 Freshman

the email says that i need to get there at the dome for around 9 am jan 4th to pick up my ticket...this isnt a problem as i will be boarding my plane for miami at 4 pm....so my question is if i found a buyer for the ticket say my cousin or someone who dosnt go to LSU, will tey be able to get into the game with just the ticket?

4. taf428

taf428 Freshman

from my understandign your just need your student id and another for of identification to pick up the ticket....ow what u do with that ticket after the fact is up to you....i along with all of my friends have ticket except my best friend who can't seem to get her hands on any...things keep following through...she has entered every possible raffle, etc.......if u are going to sell it do u know how much for or what?