Question - Can you Bandwagon

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by TexasTigers, Jan 25, 2010.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

To me, the Saints' bandwagon is like a Gray Line tour. You just jump on and off as you please. I searched through my hat collection yesterday and could not find a Saints cap. I have no Saints gear at all. I had a Saints tie but I gave it to my son to wear in Atlanta. But, I will be "Who Datting" with ya'll for the next couple of weeks.

2. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

<--- Has lived and died with the Saints since their inception (mostly died). Was in Tulane Stadium for the very first game against the Rams.

When I watched the ball sail through the uprights last night in overtime, I was in disbelief. I was looking for a flag. I was looking for the refs trying to take it away. I am still in shock.

When the Saints went 8-8 in the early 80's, people in New Orleans were happy. You'd walk down the street and strangers would smile and say have a nice day all because the Saints were winning somewhat. I'm here in Baton Rouge now but I bet the whole city is floating right now. Heck, it's a bad day at work and I'm still happy.

1 person likes this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

But it's easy if you don't have Saints gear. Just wear a black shirt to your Super Bowl party.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

If you promise to never get off we will let you on.

Also your second favorite NFL team must be the team playing the Falcons on any given week.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well again I do own a Saints piece of gear and my wife has several.
    And there are Saints Logo's all over my house. But they were to show our Louisiana heritage, and culture. Not necc. Saints related.
    But for the next two weeks they are Saints logos...

6. UPTTiger

UPTTiger Founding Member

In the Dome, they look like urinals because everyone is peeing in them!

My only experience with those large tubs was at the Dome. While at my high school acceptence interview, I needed to go to the restroom. I walk in, there are 34 uninals against the wall and 2 huge tubs in the middle. From going to Saints games, I though peeing in those tubs was perfectly fine. I walk up to it and as I was in mid-unzip, someone walks in. That person's confused look and me noticing the soap dispeners, I quickly played it off by zipping up and washing my hands. It was then I realized no one washed their hands in the Terrace.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i have been searching for my 80's "i believe" pin.

damnit, i cant find it. i am gonna have to turn this house upside down.

or would that be bad mojo? i may have to rethink that one....

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

See that is one of the negative, I dont share a hatred for Saints Divisional teams. I follow the NFL closely but have never really latched onto a team. Like I said LSU gets all my disposable income and closet space.
    But with this approval I am officially on the bandwagon never to get off.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

TT, one question.

How did you react last night when the field goal was made to seal the victory?

10. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Do ya'll have a spot for one more?