Question for Aubs on the board

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by wjray, Sep 21, 2007.

1. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

My boss is an unreasonable Florida fan who is looking for tickets to the Auburn/Florida game. Anybody know where I can point him to find non-scalper priced tickets?

Thanks.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Funny in that I just heard of an AU fan who turned down a chance to sit in one of the suites because he would be with gators...

3. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

you don't have to say "unreasonable" followed by "florida fan." it's redundant.

but sorry no i can't help you. :(

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Is Stub Hub non-scalper priced? Probably not, but you might want to have him check there anyway.

5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

can't say that I blame him but to tell the truth I really wouldn't want to sit with Aubs either . . . :grin:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Yeah, I've already checked Stub Hub and a few other sites (in addition to being a Florida fan, he's also computer illiterate so I get to do all this fun stuff for him too) and he would rather not pay $150+ a pop but will if he has to.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'd bet it wouldn't be hard to find a couple around the stadium on the day of the game, in light of the start they're off to and in anticipation of what will happen when the Gators roll in. No offense Deceks.

327, that chit was funny.

7. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I have no doubt that you're right but it just doesn't fit my boss' personality to wander around the stadium looking for tickets on game day. He wants them and he wants them now. (And, to be fair, his original source sold him out and didn't come through after knowing he was planning this trip for months.)

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm the same way and have a hard time bringing myself to making the trip without a ticket in hand and risking not being able to get one. I like a sure thing.

Did it one time for an Auburn game - my wife's first game at TS and we almost got burned. Got some right at the end and just in time to make it for kickoff.