question for LSU students or anyone else who can answer?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUstudent, Aug 12, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I am sure Skip would love this thread ;)

2. LSUTiger

LSUTiger Founding Member

Good idea, that way (not that this would happen) if she ever dumps you, then you can go out with her "twin" :D :D

3. freddy

freddy Founding Member

This works sometimes -- since they have 4 different student gates and like 3 people taking tickets at each gate there always seems to be at least one entrance with no one looking at student id’s. I had friends come in for out of town for 4 games last year and for 3 of the games they were able to get in without showing a student ID with a student ticket. For that game they couldn’t get in my friend had to suck it up and pay the extra $26 to upgrade the ticket. It all depends on what time you go in and who is at the gates. I would at least walk by each gate to check and see if someone is checking ID’s at each one and maybe wait a few minutes after the initial crush of students to try and go in. If they stop you, then just go and update the ticket. No real fancy, but it may work.

4. tigerbait28

tigerbait28 Founding Member

can u have the tickets updated at the game
    just curious ive never had one updated but i have more friends than ive ever had for a home game coming to the uga game
    noramally i wouldnt care since most of my friends come from the opposing school but for the uga game i have friends coming from at least 4 other schools than uga that want to sit in the lsu student section

and anyone who has group tickets whats the deal with the guest ticket in each set?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

The little quest ticket that is in the students season tickets is not a guest ticket for football. Read the fine print and it is only for Women's basektball, track and field, softball and other similar sports.

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

You could always get an LSU ID from someone that, even remotely, looks like her and have her use that.

That's what we used to do. We used to just go in in a big group and flash the ID at 'em.

Heck, I even did that when I was still in high school--had a buddy get his friend's ID (looked NOTHING like me), and used that.