question for those who watched the gane tonight...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUstudent, Feb 25, 2004.

1. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

did the offciating suck or what?? i had the game on mute and i thought the was one of the worst officiated games of my life

someone please tell me I was just wearing my purple and gold goggles...or was this really a bad bad game for the officials?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The zebras sucked but they sucked on both sides of the ball. LSU wouldn't have won tonight if they had gotten every call.

3. foreverlsu234

foreverlsu234 Freshman

Bad officiating or not the tigers executed poorly the whole entire game! Brady made no changes or adjustments at half time and it showed as we lose another important game!

4. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

i know we wouldn't have won the game regardless of the officiating...i just noticed how piss poor it was

btw, LSU didn't play a horribe game in the 1st half...i'm conviced Miss St. played its best game of the year tonight

5. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Does it make any difference that Miss. St. is a Top 10 team? I'll have to admit, I wasn't expecting LSU to win this game, based on how they've played the past few games. Is it possible that, even though we played like crap, we still got beat by a much better team?

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

How good was Vandy?

Are they top 25 team?

7. LSU713

LSU713 Freshman

Ok, this may be true, but it sounds like the same old story:

Last Wednesday, Auburn played its best game of the year
    Saturday, Vanderbilt played its best game of the year
    Tonight, Miss. St played its best game of the year

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm starting to see a pattern. It's not going to surprise me if we see a few more teams play their best game of the year against us.

I know it sucks but people are apathetic about LSU basketball now. I mean, there will be 8-9,000 tops at Sunday's game. I mean Kentucky-LSU should always draw close to a sellout crowd. This team is in serious trouble. Unless, we pull a 180, Ole Miss will be the only game we win the rest of the year (if that one). Alabama is only one game behind us (two counting tie-breaker), and I'm not feeling too safe about that lead for a bye in the tourney.