question on Super Regional Tickets

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jun 7, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this was the first yr my reserved seats were selected in that lottery to give to the opposing team. Sucks cuz I ended up with the bleacher seats after paying for GS seats forever. Does this carry over to the SR or do I get my damn seats back?

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

This is not an answer to your question....

I was just awfully curious when watching the game on tv as to how so many opposing fans were seated in the grandstand behind home plate. During the LSU/UsM game for instance, a scattering of USM fans were seated right behind home plate, clearly visible throughout the telecast for every at bat.

Anyways, I suppose in reading your post, I now know how they are able to get such quality seats. I hope you get yours back for the SR!

3. tirk

I wish I knew how many...my azz was stuck in the bleachers...I couldnt see that far. lol

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It is kind of shocking that the change in seating would be so drastic... I suppose if they only moved people "slightly" away tho that it would only be a chain reaction.. meaning they would have to ultimately move many more individual groups of fans over a section or two. So it's just easier to toss you grandstanders out to the bleechers! :cry:

5. tirk

they coulda stuck the visitors out there dont ya think?

6. urtoosmall

urtoosmall Founding Member

aren't the yellow seats behind home plate reserved for the players' family and friends?

7. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Nah. Player tickets are all over the place. We sat in Gill's tickets last year for the Sub. Clay's tickets were right in front of us. I think they put players tickets all over the field so they can be closer to their positions on the field. That was my impression.

8. tirk

yep they are all over as well as the admins I think. I know some ppl that gets tickets over the yrs from the Chancellor/admin and it seems they allot them in blocks and can be from the bleachers to the gold seats. Same with the players. Yrs ago they were centralized but now there seems no rhyme or reason.