Question to those who are "guests"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by edyel, May 29, 2006.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

Especially those fans from the West whose team plays LSU this year. What do you think of LSU as an OOC team and how do you rate both teams when they match up this year?:wink:

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Too bad guests can't post... but good luck... as I am also curious.

3. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

I'm from the "West"....."West"ern Division of the SEC.

I'm curious to see how LSU fairs when all of Saban's players are cycled out and Miles' players begin to play. Saban was one heck of a coach and his personality definitely showed through the way LSU played on the field. I think LSU and Auburn will battle for the West. Being a Bama fan I would love for us to sneak up and steal the West title this season but we're definitely under dogs to do that since we've got so many "questions" to answer on both sides of the ball.

We play in Baton Rouge this season and I expect it to be a tough game from start to finish. I won't give a prediction because I'm going to have to see (for myself) if the questions we had ending last season have been addressed and corrected. After we play a few games I think I can get a better assessement of our chances when we come to Baton Rouge. We've got a cup cake OOC schedule so maybe some of our young guys can get some valuable playing time and experience before we hit the SEC schedule. One thing I've learned about the SEC is that the any team can beat you no matter their "record".

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How sick are we of hearing this sad old comment? Miles first two recruiting classes averaged 3.67 stars per player--about the same as Nick's recruits. Les may or may not turn out to be a top coach for LSU . . . But don't be looking for a big drop-off in talent at LSU soon.

5. The Gov.

The Gov. Founding Member

As you said red55 it is getting old hearing that same comment. But from what I heard from players this year LSU will have a good season but not a great one. Now 06-07 we will have young and very talented kids and have a chance to be a national championship contender. But the reason why we might just have an alright season this year is not cause Miles cant do it, its because we have alot of our older leaders gone and there is goin to have to be younger guys to step it up. Now every team has these years where the veterans leave and rookies come in and most of them (the teams) totaly blow there season. Luckly LSU has great players at freshman,sophmore,junior and senior levels and a great coaching staff.

Now this really supposed to be for all the people from the west that edyel wanted to say stuff. -The Gov. (members feel free to comment back to me)

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

If the playwers are really doubting themselves we are in trouble, I just can't believe that though.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Hey guys, I told Buzzard about this forum when he asked on TF.com the other day which SEC sites I participated in. Red dot me, if you want! :)

Dang Buzzard...one post, one red dot. Might want to kiss a little arse for a few days. :hihi:

8. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

TideFans.com: the joke of the SEC. Not surprised he's looking to branch out a lil.

:dis:

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

:cry: :cry:

Am I to assume you've been on the end of someone's boot? :grin:

If you don't like it, that's a sad thing. Frankly, considering the 750K + views we get per day you are in a small minority. That's one thing that makes message forums like this one unique. If you look long enough, you'll find something that fits your personality. While I don't allow "smack talk" on the site it's an easy thing for me to ignore on other sites. Others, just can't handle it anywhere.

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Smack talk? You don't allow the stating of facts. TIDE-HSV (Earle) booted me for correcting the stupid assumptions of Bama fans.

edit: References:

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40325

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40328