Question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Okay I know this has to do with tickets but no one ever looks at that board.

I just got married 2 days ago and with that I now have to beautiful little girls, and would love to bring them into the LSU family the right way. I was just wondering if there is age prices on tickets or is a warm body a warm body no matter the age. They are 6 and 2

Any info will be helpfully

Thanks in advance

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I asked that question of the ticket office a couple of years ago and was told that the day they come out of their mother they require a ticket and pay full price. I know thats not the answer you wanted but thats what they said.
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :geaux: :lsug:

3. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

Every one of my kids have been in Tiger Stadium before they were born, and I have come to feel like I was getting away with something for not having to pay for half a ticket then!

After they take that first breath though, its a ticket.

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

I was asked for a ticket for my son when he was <1 yrs old.....enough said.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Thanks

I figured as much just wanted to check it out. I'll proably only bring them to a few of the games.

6. BengalBelle9119

BengalBelle9119 Founding Member

Anyway, congratulations on your wedding and the addition of 2 future Golden Girls.

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Thank You

I'm trying to turn them but I'm having to fight the woman on this issue. See she is a damn Aggie, but I love her anyway. At least I will always know no matter what kind of a fight we have she will always be wrong.

8. TwistedTiger

I married a Gator!!!:dis: :dis: :dis: Don't worry, just bring her to a couple of big games in Tiger stadium and she will be cured. My wife has been going to every LSU home game for years now and can't stand the Gators or visor boy. When we went back to Florida to visit family and friends this year she packed us plenty of championship T-shirts and hats to wear so we could give friends and family a hard time. Give your aggie a good taste of the way football should be and she will come around I promise. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

If the kid can't sit in his/her own seat, yet, they shouldn't be charged. Obviously, babies under 1 shoudn't count (I wouldn't bring a child that young, though, because I wouldn't have any fun.)

Provided I get tickets for the OSU game this year, I'll get to smuggle a fetus in, too.

10. TwistedTiger

Good deal!!!!!! Welcome to Tiger stadium little future Tiger fan!!!!
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: