Question?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BostonBengal, Feb 27, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I was looking at espn.com and their list of players in the draft. You can search by school. When I did that, I noticed that LaRon Landry was listed with the rest of the Tiger Sr's. :shock:

Does anyone know if this is nothing more than a typo? Where they just never corrected their site?? I mean, personally, I think it is but one cant be too sure these days...

2. The Gov.

The Gov. Founding Member

From looking at it I dont think its a typo. I guess he is trying to go to the NFL.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Then that would indicate that he's forgoing his Sr. season (players had a deadline to announce their decisions). If a player said they wanted to enter the draft, and the deadline passed, then theres no turning back (i.e. it's what happened to Marquise Hill. He put agreed to enter the draft and eventually changed his mind but it was ultimately too late).

I hope this isnt' the case with LaRon.... :(

4. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Well, I remember that the deadline had come and LaRon announced his intent to stay at LSU. So I would have to think that this is a mistake......plus, I would be amazed that NO ONE caught this in all that time. I have to give credit to everyone here for digging up dig and posting it quickly. :thumb:

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I am sure it is a typo. There has been nothing on it in the paper, LSU sites or TV.

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

It is a typo. If he was draft eligible he would be at the combine since he was a projected top 3 FS.

7. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

its gotta be a typo....we would have heard something from lsusports or dandydon or someone on this forum...dont worry about it.