Quit blaming...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

same guy from the blog linked above wrote this:
    Sound familiar?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Nah, I think everything will be ok if we just politely part ways with our Offensive Coordinator. There is absolutely no sense in wanting to get rid of a head coach who averages 10 wins a seasons. That is absolutely ludicrous, and the premise needs to die.

1 person likes this.
  3. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Probably when you throw short of the markers, there's space for the receiver. It would seem from the games I've watched that the coaches aren't all that compfortable with JJ's accuracy on routes where the space tightens up.

... just a hunch.

4. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

If he refuses to part ways with our OC and Line coach, can we fire him then.:hihi:
    I really like Miles, I think he does some great things for our young guys and our University. I am just very frustrated with the lack of action to correct glaring problems. I hate when the media makes fun of him because I don't think he deserves it. He's quirky and I think that makes him interesting, but I am ready for some structure and consistancy in our program. The keystone cops thing is getting old.

5. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Problem with that is by the time Jefferson finally delivers that ball, the defender has had time to read the play, make a pot of coffee and write his memoirs, and no first down.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That may not be up to him though. I say we all get together and storm Joe Alleva's house with pitchforks and fire, and run his yankee arse out of town.

7. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Last I heard Stud was politely asked to leave and he decided he was better off taking his money and sure thing here instead of taking his chances and following Porter to Memphis. And if we end up with Crowton for yet another season of incompetence, what do we do with the coach responsible for making that call?

8. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

What's even crazier is I believe he was offered the OC job here at Memphis...

Maybe Porter can hire Crowton and I can watch Memphis' Offense flourish for one year... :rofl:

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

It seemed to me that our offense was disheartened from the onset. It took only that first int to deflate what hope of victory they had. This is why the offensive line crumbled in the second half. The offense has lost faith in it's ability and there is no cohesion. The coaches inability to find an offensive identity and failure to appoint a qb to be team leader is the fault

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I agree with this.

Everyone, including the meatheads in the media, realized that JLee should be leading the offense. When they start JJ, the rest of the O is just waiting for the let down. In the last 4 games ... JJ has not disappointed. It kills the spirit of the team the moment it happens. The only thing that kept their spirits up was that Lee would be in soon .... UNTIL .. He got hurt!!!

After JLee got hurt, the LSU offense went to pot.

It's not so much his performance, as much as it is the hope he gives them. It's called Leadership. When your leader gets taken out, you lose. Lee couldn't do anything after hurting his wrists.

That's just my biased opinion.