quote from CLM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 5, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Stupid. Down. Right. Stupid.

Kyle Williams and Andrew Whitworth were WHITE....and Miles has specifically said that Kyle's leadership will be severely missed.

You're pathetic, olVENICEdog...Freak'n racist, trash you are.

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

What happens every time LSU puts a whit boy in at QB? Two things #1 we win a NC and #2 the WR's don't try as hard as they would for a black dude. I just call it like it is honkey lips. By the way the only reason the WR's gave a great effort in 03 was because of Saban. He would not stand for dropped balls like his predecessors. I just hope that CLM is the same way. Flynn will run if his boys don't feel like giving it their all. I hope they are past all that black and white stuff unlike you boy.

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

You're a moron. Michael Clayton and Devery Henderson are a 1st and 2nd round draft pick, respectively. Our current WR's are neither. Saying anything otherwise is stupid.

4. olVENICEdog

Yeah im disappointed in these guys too. I thought they were supposed to be 4 and 5 star WR's. They haven’t lived up to the hype. I guess Russ throws the ball to hard or the sun was in their eyes. Thank god we have a great running game and a great D b/c our WR's I just don't know about.

5. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

Dude you are seriously deranged. You can't even lay out a cohesive racist troll of a post. If you're going to go around spouting racist crap, at least lay it out in a way people can understand. It reduces my indecision as to whether to hate you or just pity you.

6. BostonBengal

Funny...you poll just about anyone else on this forum with half a brain, and they'll say the opposite--that there were rumors that the WR's weren't playing hard for JR.

Flynn ran because he has the ability to do so. JR doesn't. Again, you're a moron and the sooner your realize that, the better off your pathetic, miserable excuse for a life will be.

7. olVENICEdog

Oh yeah? Why don't you get Laminator to laminate all the hair off your fat back you jerk? You don't know the first thing about WR and QB relations. Flynn ran b/c those guys couldn’t get open you moron. The WR's are over rated and anyone w/a 1/2 of brain could tell you that. I don't want you watching LSU football this year b/c you my friend do not know what’s going on.

8. BostonBengal

Fat back?! :lol: I weight 180 lbs. And in terms of LSU sports, it's safe to say I've forgotten more about LSU in my 28 years of living than you've obviously ever learned. Your posts prove that.

Have a wonderful life. *ignore*

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Hmmm, so that's why our WRs looked so good in 04.

10. olVENICEdog

U got me there