R.J. Jackson tore his ACL

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrx, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

I'll ask Bill Romanowski then....

2. tiger386

tiger386 Freshman

I was fortunate enough to watch R.J. Jackson in high school. He went to Westside H.S. in Houston. His cousin ended up going to TCU as a QB. They were a leathal combo vs. Spring H.S. about two years ago in the 1st round of the playoffs. I expect lots of good things from him in the future. Does anyone know Jamarcus Russell's status? Will he get the start vs. UL Lafayette. Coach Miles could use that week to let him recouperate some more. I am getting the crawfish pot ready and stocking up on beer already. I can't wait for football season! :geauxtige :helmet: :geauxtige :helmet: :geauxtige :helmet: :geauxtige :helmet: :geauxtige :helmet:

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i think ive heard of the same association.

that jordan kid is still on the team, right?

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's right in line with Bill Belichick.... They both don't let ANYTHING be known... For better or worse, that's just how they are.

5. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Very, very true. Why don't you ask DD about the great Jack Mehoff while you're at it...you know, LSU's next "can't miss" prospect.

DD, in a former life, was probably an editor for Pravda or something. I sure don't go to his site looking for 100% accurate info, that's for sure.