R U Brady haters convinced yet?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 18, 2006.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

how many state champs at crowley High. and how many final 4 s did his other 2 schools compete in? exactly!
    I expect more from an lsu coach that all.

2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Should I break down exactly what Dale Brown did in 24 years at LSU for you?

3. danthetigerfan

should I show you all the positive post i have written on dale Brown. lol lol

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

So basically NO LSU Basketball coach in your opinion has been good enough to coach LSU Basketball??

5. danthetigerfan

I did not say that! Okay lets see, one of them put tigers on susp. and the other one chokes in big games. I feel tigers can do better than the last 2. of course I do. I have to admit both of them could and can recruit. I dont know if it is because BR and LA has sooo much talent or if they did really good jobs.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

1. Nobody cares what you think because you are stupid.

2. See #1.

7. danthetigerfan

ARRRGGG! Ive just been busted by the internet police! sabanfan got me
    saban fan the only time you come around is to put the forum posters down.
    dont you think its time to change your screen name? nicky is gone! face it or become a fish fan and you could change it to ricky williams fan. you along with tirk put your dog in the wrong fights. You have also been punked by danthetigerfan. now put your old azz in your rascal and geaux to bed!

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If you can call yourself a Tiger Fan, I'm pretty sure any name would work here.

I'm here all the time. We know when you slither in. Anyway, I'm going to put you on ignore now so...see ya...wouldn't wanna be ya.

9. kveille

kveille Founding Member

So Brady decided to have Mitchell shoot a 3 pointer from half court when the team was shooting 16% from 3 point range. I have no doubt that they had a some sort of play to shoot a 3 pointer , but that was a busted play. Luckily Mitchell is a senior and didn't want to see his season end and made a play when he had to. I am just saying that I think this is defenitly one of the most talented teams LSU has had in a long time, I am not convinced Brady is a good coach. He can definetly recruit great players, but he can't coach in the big games. Both of ours wins over ranked teams were over overratted teams (Tenn. and WV). We beat most of the medicore teams that we played this year and hopefully after our game with Duke we will get our first big time win this year.

Do you think Brady will bring LSU to the final four or a national championship in the future? I think we should give him one more year, but I don't think we should sign him to a long term contract. Let him prove to us that this year was not a fluke. I don't hate LSU Basketball or Brady, I just think LSU can do better than Brady as coach. We will see how great of a coach Brady is in the Duke game. LSU has the talent to beat Duke we just need to see if Brady can out coach coach K.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

It wasn't a busted play. Mitchell's number was called. Mitchell, and Davis, executed the play perfectly. We're in the Sweet 16, enjoy it. :thumb: