R U Brady haters convinced yet?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 18, 2006.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think most people consider Duke the favorite; I have picked LSU to pull the upset, and we are definitely capable, but I think LSU will have to play a very good game to win; having Duke play a little lackluster would help our chances. If I were neutral or betting large amounts of money, I think the odds of winning favor Duke.

Basketball is a tough game to predict and none of these geniuses have predicted a majority of the upsets thus far in the tournament. Picking the favorite isn't hard, and of course more is known about Duke. But I have heard with my own ears many, many people say good things about LSU over the course of this tournament. Don't be too shocked if LSU prevails, it's not like we're Northwestern St.

And some of these posts by you downers are freakin' hilarious. Brady has earned a raise based on what he has been doing the past few years, and I say that as a fan who hasn't had a man-crush on Brady all season. And now we have wins in the tourney, something we haven't done since 2000. I think we are a more complete team now than we were then. LSU is one of the most solid teams in the tourney, our worst loss this season to a strong Florida team in a game we didn't really need. Your Brady-hatin' is weak, open your eyes and see things as they truly are. Let's talk after the Duke game and see if LSU represents itself well or lays an egg.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And I think you're full of crap. I want LSU to succeed because I am an LSU fan. I defend Brady because he is a good coach who has been successful.