radio shows repeatative

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by purplejoe, Aug 12, 2004.

1. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

i've been listening to the radio lately....since im just back in the city...im tryin to catch up..but it seems to me shows like lame buddy and jimmy ott talk about the same crap every day...quarterback controversy...there is no controversy...and then they predict how lsu is gunna do every day..cmon those shows are a joke..there are other sports going on..such as major league baseball and stuff in the nfl to talk about...im all about lsu talk..but when theres nothing fresh to note...move on until something is fresh...atleast on the 11 oclock show scrappy is attempting that...they had a good show today about griffey and nfl and all...nothign lsu...and again i love lsu...but if theres nothing new to talk about..quit beating the dead horse....but then again im not tryin to make a scrappy love fest here either...but plz buddy and jimmy talk about soemthing other than the so called controversy and what color uni lsu will wear...it gets old...jus like having all the same callers...thats my 2 cents..and im still pissed bout condon

2. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

They were saying a couple weeks ago that their demographics indicate that they should be talking about LSU football, so that's what they were gonns do. I agree though, there are other things to talk about besides the QB non-controversy. There's a nice battle between Johnson and Johnson at right tackle, who's gonna play strong side LB, who's gonna be opposite Skyler, etc...

3. purplejoe

it just irks me that all the callers continuously talk bout this controversy and stupid stuff.....jersey colors? and then buddy with his hour long commercials...that show is awful...

4. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I think the commercials in buddy's show are the best part of it. At least you can understand what they are saying.

5. purplejoe

i just dont understand this radio in the city...its really sad how radio is so bad here...and buddy takes the cake..he used to be better when i remember him...but now hes just awful....same for ott...same for fine..

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

dude if you like that Blake Andrews and this idiot scrappy dude you keep referring to then you are a shill for them. they are the worst anywhere. your topics are as boring as theirs and repetitive. its time to move on.

7. friday

friday Founding Member

that's baton rouge, a one horse town. most people don't care about the saints or the hornets so you're left talking about LSU year 'round. it was that way when I went to school there in mid to late '80's and it will never change. sometimes they used to talk about the astros but that doesn't make sense to me. people just wanna hear about LSU!

8. purplejoe

well i apologize....just stating my opinion...but i dont see why you mr tirk decide to hate these guys so much...of course i could ask myself why i hate buddy so much ha:lsug:

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I listened to Condon today. His whole show was a rant about the perv who broke into the apartments of 12 different LSU girls and got 5 years probation and 200 hours of community service because he hit .522 for John Curtis and drove in a winning run in a championship game.

10. purplejoe

condon is funny when he gets on a rant and cant stop. he's still better with sports though