radio shows repeatative

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by purplejoe, Aug 12, 2004.

1. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

good point....i just figured that there was a point in a year when people took a break from lsu football....you can only talk so much about the bcs championship....or why usc would have lost to lsu...or vice versa....or this so called controversy....you figure even lsu fans would get sick of it

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

let me help you understand....when LSU suffered through the 90s known as peewee football, people just wanted to speak of LSU football. that's all this town wants to hear 24/7. Now we have the NC, well multiply that 10 fold and its only going to grow. you will need to find some classical music or something because the radio waves will be LSU football 24/7 365 for the next decade.

3. purplejoe

well i can see that...but that one show that everyone knocks isnt completely based on lsu and it has a pretty good following

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the only ppl who follow that show are people waiting to hear something else and passing the time. any true sports fan who listens to total idiots, well, that explains Springer still being on the air.

5. purplejoe

i enjoy listening to it....but i see though what you guys say about blake andrews not knowing jack....he's horrible...today its like he changed his opiniion to agree with every caller...his partner seems to call him out on everything like that....like on tuesday he busted him for not doing his home work on the monday nite game...if i recall...scrappy said " joe gibbs made his return to coaching on monday" and blake and his ultra smart self said " and that didnt turn out to well did it, he should have stayed retired" or something to that effect. and scrap says " they won" then went off on him haha...so ya he's a tool..the other guy atleast does homework...haha