Rahim Alem gets in fight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gumborue, May 4, 2006.

1. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Re: Al Jones gets in fight

When I was a kid, I used to shadow box in front of the mirror and call myself muhammad ali. I know better now.

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I got ot the REC right after the fight happened. Someone got their a$$ kicked because their was blood everywhere.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I don't know if it was macho $h!t more then you can take these guys out of the projects but you cant civilize them. I can’t believe CLM has to put up w/this kind of stuff. Here he is out of town trying to recruit and this poor excuse for a human tees off and hits some poor college kid. I am almost sure that AL out weighed the guy buy 100 pounds. I would like to see a savage like that kicked off the team and striped of his scholarship then sent packing. This is bull $hit. He wasn't even playing in the basketball game. I wish he would have got his face smashed in that b!tch punk.:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

college**

5. olVENICEdog

soups:hihi:

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

devry maybe.

7. olVENICEdog

Devry Henderson?

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Well...if Alem was indeed looking for reasons to leave LSU, this might be his meal ticket? This might just be the sort of thing that may actually force him out (depending on his involvement and results of an investigation along with how Miles desides to handle disciplinary actions)?

THe thing sounds a little too fishy to me (how Jones, aka "Alem", stated that the "other team started" when it was reported by others that a group of Jones and his friends surround the other team AFTER the initial fight)....

Look, I'm not about to say that Jones should have abandoned his friends in a tough situation (if the other team DID, in fact, start the fight), but when it turns into a situation in which it's almost 2:1, and you're a high-profile student (which all athletes are) on the favorable numbers end, you need to learn to just walk away.

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

http://www.nola.com/lsu/t-p/football/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1146806749286060.xml

I'm unsure what to think of this...

10. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Everytime im in the REC I see crap like that. I've never seen it come down to swings, but people get up in others faces and talk all kinds of big noise. Its really stupid.