Rand Paul is back

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 17, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Thank god someone over there is making sense again. Paul says he would not support John Bolton, nor would he support Rudy Guliani.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...is-vote-for-secretary-of-state/?client=safari

I also now think we are safe from
    Chris Christie, that giant turd. Apparently he prosecuted Jared Kushner's dad some years ago and it seems Trump likes his son in law more than he likes that gigantic butterball turkey.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So @LaSalleAve what do you think of Trump's no lobbyist or lobbying policy?

3. LaSalleAve

It makes me hopeful honestly. I think it was the right thing to do. I was very critical of President Obama for appointing lobbyists to positions within government, so that's definitely a plus 1 for Trump. If he can be pragmatic, and a centrist I think America wins.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

My biggest beef with Christie was that he was a wacko anti-marijuana loony. He would have ended state's rights with cannibis. He needs to retire.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

I damn sure don't like him because of that. Also the bridge thing. You put hundreds of people in traffic on purpose on a holiday for political reasons. Thats pretty fucking slimy if you ask me. And then wanna talk about values? Chris Christie has no morals, he has no values, and he needs to be as far away from Washington as humanly possible.

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

In fairness, Rand Paul would support virtually no one for Secretary of State. He probably doesn't support the existence of the position.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

It's the true benefit of an outsider. He can do stuff like this. This is what so many of us who didn't support Trump were initially excited about. I think he will push forward with these types of policies and it will help with cronyism in DC.