Randall Confidence Poll 2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Aug 23, 2004.

?

How many interceptions will Randall Throw this Season?

1. 0-4

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. 5-9

40 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. 10-14

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  4. 15 or more

4 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not voting. It's a stupid question. How many will Leinart throw? How many will White throw? An interception is not always on the QB. Do you understand that? The poll question implies that you lack confidence in our receivers and offensive line as well as our QB. Dumbest poll ever, IMO. :dis:

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

ditto

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

ditto 2

5. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

6. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Randle will go fine. Russell and Flynn will get plenty of playing time. We will have a good season. :eek:lefire:

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

8. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Stupid is as stupid does, Gump ... Mauck's INTs ??? ... anyone

INTs are a critical stat in college FB and a vital link in the success of a FB team ...

Mr. Mauck had a 2:1 TD/INT ratio ... 28:14 ... and "DID NOT LOSE" the National Championship obtained for LSU mostly by amazing Defensive play ... with 14 interceptions ... most of them in "stinkers" where he did not play anywhere close to his potential ... he blew the FLA game with 3 INTs, damn near gave away the Ole Miss game and almost let OU back in the Sugar bowl when LSU could have salted the NC game away ... and you know it.

So, I'll tell you that I expect close to about the same amount of TDs from Randall (going with 27 because Teams will make LSU pass) and about 8-9 INTs and maybe 4 fumbles.

That's a 3:1 TD/INT ratio ... with some positive rushing yards from Randall and LSU goes to Miami ... on the back of its' great defense ... again

Come up with an original idea once in a while ... Gump ... why dontcha :hihi:

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Well kiss my arse. :dis: I do not lack confidence in Randall at all. (Refer to countless previous posts by me if you must for reference) Many people seemingly do however and I am under the assumption that the silent majority is actually confident in Randall. I wanted to see how people felt about his QB performance and then do an average of each poll later on and post the stats. Thus far, looking at the two polls it seems the silent majority is indeed confident in Randall.