Randall SEC Offensive player of the week ???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 25, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Not to take anything from Randall, As I said in an earlier post I am on my second bowl of crow and I have run out of Tabasco. However was it that slow in the SEC ?? Sure Randall played a solid game, but I have to be honest, that little white kid Auburn tossed out there (#22 I believe) may have been a better choice.

Anyway, I need to stop tearing on Randall and support the guy win or lose, he is wearing our colors... And he has shut me up until next year.

I just was suprised he had won it, when Auburn had some big play guys (Their Tight End also might have been considered)

They did beat a very solid Bama team, on the road. We beat Ole Miss and had to have Eli, fire a football off his players head to accomplish that.

2. chuck

chuck Founding Member

the kid's name

is Tre Smith . .

In his free time he is the "Dude you're getting a Dell" kid.

They gave Tavarious Robinson Defensive Player of the Week. . .

It really wasn't a big offensive day for anyone in the SEC. Based on Fantasy football points:

That Troy Williamson kid from USC (4 catches for 140 yards and a TD) has the best Statistical Game, followed by Cedric Houston (137 yards rushing and a TD) and then Marcus Randle (13-20-179-1, with 2 TD's and 37 yards rushing).

Not to mention the lift that Randle gave LSU in a must win game . .

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh he is great to watch, he reminds me of the Tim Dwight, just a small little burner....

I guess I am being a bit hard on Randall.