Random declarations

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

A series of unrelated points:

if you care about people's health/food/hunger/poverty, you should be aware that hunger doesn't really exist in America and that obesity is the issue. Don't give to a food bank. Obesity is national catastrophe and nobody ever starves in America, ever. food isn't scarce in the first world.

Womens soccer players want equal pay. They don't understand that the market decides pay. Only Americans care about women's soccer (and they don't care much), that's why the American team dominates the world while the men's team doesn't. Overseas every professional league in Europe (la liga, bundesliga, EPL etc) is as big as the NFL is here. This is why men's soccer makes money. Professional Women play sports at the level of high school males. Same with tennis, which is why Novak djokovic has complained about pay.

The EU is about to fail. First the Brits, then the Dutch will exit. Nigel farage is the Donald trump of Britain. He favors exit from the EU, which will happen this summer. Like trump, he frequently deals with charges of racism. He isn't racist. Unlike trump he is moderately articulate. The European Union will not survive much longer.

John Kasich is your next president. Your vp is Rubio or Nikki Haley.

Worldwide iq tests reveal that the smartest people are East Asians and European Jews. This is clearly accurate. Race is not a social construct. Black people are totally incompetent lots of tasks, including leading nations. South Asians like Thais and Khmers are stupid, Japanese are smart. Black people come in lots of varieties. Kenyan Luos like Obama are smart. In Africa, the top caste tribes are smarter. Pretending race doesn't exist is stupid. Race is the last real scientific taboo.

Only white people in the west are really non-racist and anti slavery.

Catholicism is worse for Louisiana than Islam.

The new rules in baseball regarding the neighborhood play are awful and will result in more broken legs for second basemen.

If I had a child I would not let him play football, for fear of hurting his brain. Football as it is now is doomed.

The political left cares almost exclusively about halo polishing and virtue signaling.

Within the next 5-10 years I will hail a driverless uber to take my drunk ass home. Can't wait.

In 20 years, global warming will have had almost zero effect on humanity.

The two greatest quarterbacks of all time are Andrew luck and Aaron Rodgers.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Had me right up till the end

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

You wouldn't let Shane Jr play football? I thought this was a fairly controversial point

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I give lots of food to our local food bank. Fresh, homegrown food. Most of the people who utilize our help center's services would be eating Ramen if this place was not here. I agree that no one starves in America (well, there is the occassional neglected child, but that is not from food availability), but very poor people eat really shitty processed food because it is so cheap.

This is just dumb.

kcal likes this.
  5. KyleK

I was glad I had girls so I didn't have to worry about it. In North Texas, soccer was much bigger for both boys and girls than little league football.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

The myth I was addressing is that healthy food is cheap. It isn't.

If you ate exclusively frozen vegetables (which are healthier than fresh) and oatmeal, you would be fit like Hercules and your grocery bill would be nothing.

food banks are counterproductive. A better plan is to educate people about what to buy.

Show me any poor person that isn't eating well, give me their food budget, I can make them healthy as a horse and give them back their change.

7. shane0911

No, I don't think that rat faced Rodgers or A. Luck are the greatest QBs of all time. Neither are even in the top 10. Yet

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I see. I was talking about concussion risk and the future of football and if it's a good idea to let kids play.

9. shane0911

I agree with everything you said until you got to the QBs

10. KyleK

You lost me here. Educate me, why are frozen healthier?