Random facts

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by martin, Jan 12, 2013.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Whats so hard to believe, perhaps you misunderstood my comedic genius. I hit driver and irons well. I couldn't have made a putt if the damn hole was 2 ft wide.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I dont believe the first part of it.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh okay

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

I am watching the cspan hearing about the Benghazi attacks and I still want to beat the life out of everyone who mentions the supposedly offensive video. Would CNN apologize if an anchor was killed for describing Mohammad? Or if I were killed for my disrespect of Christianity?

Political opinions are not "reprehensible". Stop saying that!

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They are disassociating themselves from the video and they have every right to do so. You have chosen to embrace the offensive and inflammatory raghead propaganda and you have that right as well. Stop trying to tell people what to do.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

As agents of my government, they should not be endorsing a religious viewpoint.

You can't just keep claiming something is offensive and inflammatory . That is bullshit, red. Fucking bullshit.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

If we uncover that the school shooter was offended because of shit red wrote on tigerforums, would we call you inflammatory and offensive? You just don't do that, it's wrong. It's a movie, an artwork, a free expression of an opinion, there is nothing offensive about it. It's everything that is right about this country.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

disassociation from an inflammatory video that the government was not responsible for is not endorsing a religion. Your bias is showing.

it is the 900 pound gorilla in the room that you wish to ignore. It does not fit with your peculiar philosophy. Quit trying to tell People how to think.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

Was whatever caused Mohammad atta to crash into the wtc "offensive"? I mean he was angry and offended like crazy, right?

Would we disassociate ourselves from whatever angered him? Why not?

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

And again, should the cartoonists that draw Mohammad expect their government to shit on them and call then inflammatory when violence breaks out and crazies start burning shit?