Random of the day

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LADYTIGERS!!, Mar 2, 2011.

?

Would you like Penn State in the SEC?

Poll closed Mar 9, 2011.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    89.7%
  1. LADYTIGERS!!

LADYTIGERS!! Veteran Member

But Miami doesn't sell tickets. We already own the Florida markets. Texas and Oklahoma will never come. And Virginia Tech has to come with UVA.

2. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

3. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

This is ridiculous let just try to get oregon to join the SEC while we're at it. Regardless penn state would be a mid to lower level team in the pecking order around here any way. Like most "big dogs" out in the rest of the NCAA if they would play the gauntlet that the SEC teams play their records would be significantly different.

4. LADYTIGERS!!

Penn State brings WAY more to the table than most ACC schools. And you think Clemson or Georgia Tech can survive in the SEC? They struggle to even win the ACC. Same with Miami and Florida State. And Penn State would be near the top of the SEC in football IMO. That is because, they would get all those northern recruits, and would steal some recruits from down south. And Penn State has a better athletic program overall than Clemson, Miami, Florida State, Georgia Tech, and Virginia Tech.

5. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I know this is just discussion in the offseason, which is good, but I really don't understand the obsession with wanting to expand the SEC. Especially with nothern teams. If it happens it will be with teams more alligned geographically with the SEC, not the BIG 10+2 or the Big Least.

6. LADYTIGERS!!

But, Oklahoma and Texas most likely won't come. Its gonna be hard to get UNC without Duke. The SEC doesn't want to expand where it has a member. They don't want Oklahoma State, Baylor, or Texas Tech. And can't get Virginia Tech without UVA. So that leaves Missouri, A&M, UNC, NC State, Duke, and that's about it. Unless they go for small schools like USM, UCF, and Tulsa.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I have just injected Spike herbicide into the ground around this thread. Now, where's Feinbaum's phone number.....

1 person likes this.
  8. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

:lol: