Random Questions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Mar 31, 2011.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

again, that is simply a lie. not random questions. specific accusations. not questions.

why are you lying?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The questions are "would you approve?", would you agree?", "would you question?", would you wonder?", etc. No representation is made as to the veracity of the hypothets. Every question begins with an "IF". Dismount the high horse please.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

again, that is dishonest. thats not what the "questions" are saying. that are making implicit assertions.

if they were random questions with no representation as to the truthfulness of the presented point they would be fully meaningless, like asking if a banana is a better airline pilot than a tangerine. without meaning and context there is no point in speaking. which is why you are being dishonest.

it is dishonest to present them that way. its very cheap to do this, to sort of pretend to present this information as if it has no context is just "random questions".

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

sabanfan has always been a sucker for those nutty emails. its his a kill ease hill.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

tru enough. but i thought he was cured. i dont like this "i am making no claims" idea of divorcing yourself from the implications of your words.

6. SabanFan

Look up "Hypothet".

Oh...and Obama sucks.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

hypotheticals are useless the way you are using them. again it is like if i say: "if sabanfan was gay then he might be attracted to red". and thats nice, but since he isnt, the whole thing was pointless. there is no point in saying "well...uh yeah the premise isnt true....but but but....what if it was"

8. SabanFan

No, it's more like "If martin wasn't gay and Cajun Sensation kicked his ass anyway, would you approve?"

9. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

No representation made to the veracity of the "hypothets" yet the diatribe ends with implication that Obama did all this in 21 months. LOL. I guess that's saying, I don't know if it's true but I'll say he did it anyway just for the fvck of it.

P.S. I'm aware this is an email making the rounds...

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

exactly. and then you answer the question yes or no or whatever and then somehow that means obama is terrible and you made a brilliant point.