Random Questions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I'm always arguing with red and getting him po'ed for dising democrats. I say sabanfan for pres because sabanfan doesn't ever play the find the link game and it pisses red and lasalle off. Sabanfan for president was my way of laughing at sabanfan not playing along with red and posting links to back up what he says. Red says prove it and sabanfan says something like i don't have time you look it up. It gets red mad. Sabanfan for pres is my way of laughing at his dising red.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I do say red is brilliant because of how well he defends his stance. I still don't see how someone so smart can't see, in my opinion, that the democrats are bankrupting America.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well . . . perhaps it is you that should be seeing something, amigo. Get smart.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

big foot should be an endangered species.

however, his cousins that are spotted at every walmart wearing a pink tube top and horribly tight white yoga pants should be shot on sight. need a lil population control there.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

This is the crux of our political problems isn’t it – we don’t understand how people that we consider so smart in other ways can be so stupid and not have a clue about what we know to be true facts. There are brilliant people on both sides of these critical arguments. But rather than acknowledging that smart people can see things differently we instead frame the argument so that someone is absolutely right; and the other people are misguided, corrupt, susceptible to propaganda from MSNBC or FOX, or just plain stupid.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

In Texas the tube tops are maroon; If the tube top is a horrible orange color the offender will also sport heels and fashionable (allegedly) sun glasses while sighing about having to shop with the lower class.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

you said the same thing 3 times there. we get it.