Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

im glad you let martin go on his way. woulda been cool if you actually spilled a beer. yrs ago we wouldnt have judged you so hard but society has fucked everyones thinking up. drinking a beer or two has gone way overboard legally and has been replaced by a lot of road rage.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my random thought of the day is that its amazing how indocreinated to american values i am. i hate the royal family. i cant understand how they exist. nobody is better than you and me and deserved to "rule" us. fuck them. i cant believe they still exist. people pay tax dollars to keep these dumbfucks rich! they dont do shit! its crazy. they should be assassinated.

when princess diana died, it was a big deal and there was like hundreds of tons of flowers piled up around their palace. who could give a fuck about some dead cunt? british people are stupid. fuck them. god bless america.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

My hate for all things british is on the same level. The emperilistic attitude taken on by their entire society is beyond anything natural. Man do them fuckers gloat. If the Queen farts, everyone listens. Bizzare. I've been watching the series The Crown, really just to try to understand where it is they come from. I actually hate them worse now with a better understanding of their pomposity. I love viking movies/ series, mostly to see the saxons get slaughtered.

When Diana was killed by their own paparazzi, I was at a jazz bar in Houston and the owners were gay, so there was a bit of a queen fest going on that night, but when that shit hit the tv's, every queen in the joint went into full queen meltdown. It was a glorious sight and in their sadness, I was laughing, but mostly at the meltdown. Me laughing only made it worse for them. I'll never apologize for that.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i befriended some irish folks in new york and they really loved when i went off on the stupid english bullshit.

side fact: irish love garth brooks. one time at a pub some hot irish tourists played "callin baton rouge" on the juke box. i was like da fuck are these irish playing that? then i told em that was my hometown and they were enthralled. they met a real southern fella.

yeah seriously whats up with gays and the queen? or really anybody and the queen and the princesses and shit?

she isnt magic! she is just some lady! whats wrong with you british people?!

niggas be dying every day, cant care about some goofy lookin british fools.

its weird how closely aligned we are with our ancestor bros from america. those handsome geniuses know that kings and shit are for fuckwads. we are equals up in here! you want to rule? run for president like a normal human! you cant just have power because you are some weird person who literally has a castles and palaces and servants!

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Agree with it all but the big question is "What were you doing at a gay bar?"

fanatic, shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont ask dont tell

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

it wasn't a gay bar, just the owners. A buddy of mine worked there, so I was slamming free drinks.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

i agree. WTF. Saw a clip of the last royal wedding and 10s of thousands of 'commoners' lined the streets to catch a glimpse of the royal blood suckers enjoying their extravagant wedding. There was cheering and tears of joys. it was lunacy.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you get a chance watch a movie called King Ralph. John Goodman stars as an American average Joe who likes to drink with his buddies, bowl and hang at strip clubs. It's discovered that somehow he is the rightful heir to the British throne. Pretty funny.

Frogleg likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

random thought again

i say this all the time. the united states is a paradise of comfort and happiness. people are really critical of the US. particularly liberals.

"the US is terrible patriarchy founded on slavery and built on bigotry and hate" - modern liberals

the reality is the US is a wonderful tolerant paradise of inclusion and free and easy happiness. no place is less racist. no place is less hateful of bigoted or inclusive or free of intolerance, both systemic and incidental. and we are (relatively) free of corruption, and everything works and is easy . minorities and women and gays and everyone, they are better off here than everywhere.

i say this because i am going to cuba in january and researching how to deal with everything, transport, currency, etc. and its complicated bullshit. internet wont work well there, I cant use ATMs. two confusing types of currency, all manner of legal bullshit. and i am no rookie traveler i know how to manage things. but its just that the US is wonderful and everywhere else is shit. still fun to visit places. but the US is by far the best place to live.

good places to live (long term, everywhere is great for a week):

the US
    northeastern europe
    the four asian tigers singapore taiwan, hong kong south korea

the end. if you live anywhere else you should be trying to move to america. most places shitholes like trump says