Random thoughts of the day

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Pig out for starving children.

Remember when your mom would tell you to eat everything on your plate because there are starving children in (name your favorite third world shithole)
    who would kill to have my leftover brussel sprouts.

So I always wondered how would they get it if I didn't eat it. Did me gorging myself on food I didn't want help them in any way. If it gets thrown away will the garbage man take it to them?

I have 2 slices of 4 day old pizza in my refrigerator. I'm never ever going to eat it. Where would I send it? Would it get there if I put a bunch of stamps on the box and addressed it to The Starving children of Ethiopia?

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Give it to those homeless at an intersection everywhere.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Some of those guy rake in more than the average working stiff. When I worked in an office on Sherwood Forest near I-12 there was this guy who would park his beat up old pickup at the gas station next door, then walk to the intersection with his sign. One of the guys who worked in the office knew him. They went to the same church in Denham Springs. The panhandling bum drove an almost new Lincoln to church and wore expensive suits. Heard he also lived in a nice house in a good neighborhood.

I've been scammed by some of them myself. One time I was at the gas pump and a young woman pulled up to the pump behind me. She walked up to me and told me some sob story. I usually don't fall for that shit but she had twin babies in car seats in her car. Said she needed gas for whatever reason. I gave her $5 and then she got back in her car and started it. I said "Where are you going? You are at a gas pump now. She said she was going down the street where gas was cheaper. Being familiar with that area I knew that gas at the other place was only a penny cheaper. She probably borrowed the babies to help perpetuate her scam.

Sometimes just to fuck with them I tell them I won't give them any money but I will pay them for doing some menial task I make up that sounds like a lot of hard work. Like loading some machinery onto a big truck. So far not a single one of them has agreed to take me up on the offer.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I had a crackhead approach me saying she needed money for diapers for her baby. I shrugged her off and went bought a pack of diapers. When I gave them to her she was pissed!

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

one time a young guy in the subway was asking people for a dollar at the turnstiles, said he had a dollar and needed one more for subway fare. i ignored him and then he got on the train with me and proudly said he had just made 40 bucks in 10 minutes.

the person at the gas station scam is infuriating.

in europe the gypsies do all manner of scams are generally human filth that i despise. always using babies and children in their scams, stealing everyhting from everyone, including pets. american is magically fortunate to not have those fucking shitbags here in numbers like they are in europe.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I gave a guy at an intersection a coupon for buy 1 whopper and get another one free. I saw in the rearview mirror he was flipping me off as I drove away.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member