Rashard Robinson & Tre White --DBU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Tre'Davious White is also a young stud.

DBU will be in full effect in 2014.

islstl and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Agreed, was saying earlier in the season that RR had to be special, because he just cleared clearinghouse a week or maybe 2 before the season began, he didn't work out w the team or anything preseason until cleared and he saw playing time that early. Patrick Peterson didn't see alot of playing time until late in his freshman year.

I agree DBU is back, we just need Coop back to hone them.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

It's almost uncanny how similar these two are to PP and Mo. RR with the strong, all-game, blanket coverage against one of the league's best WR. Tre White holding his own and in typical Mo fashion, slips and falls and gives up a big play, lol. I remember Mo doing that a few times (West Virginia 2011 comes to mind). Even remember on here a few posters wondering what size spikes he had on his cleats. But hey, if that means they're gonna be Pat and Mo Pt. II, I'll take it! These two are gonna be crazy good next year.

On another note, I wish Jalen Mills would shut the hell up with the jawing...Tyrann could do that as the nickelback. Jalen is no Tyrann.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I think there's been entirely too much showboating from DBs everywhere as a whole this season. They've all become obsessed with doing that arm swipe thing when a pass is incomplete, regardless of whether or not they had anything to do with the incompletion. I've seen passes that were nowhere near the receiver and the DB still thought he had to do that. Really? Come on.

Very proud of Rashard. He could not have picked a better game for his coming-out party.

gyver, didit, Richdog and 1 other person like this.
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

no but Rickey Jefferson could be close, he played very well very aggressive for a freshman safety.
    Robinson will be a shut down guy no doubt. White has to play with better instincts imo.

6. Cajun Sensation

I agree with this, but being that they are true freshmen, I believe that this will come with the immense amount of experience that they received this year. With this year's experience and with another off season being coached up by Chavis, next year they will be lights out.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I agree, this secondary will be shut down in every aspect.

Richdog likes this.
  8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Isn't Tre White Mo's cousin or something?

9. Cajun Sensation

According to LSUsports.net, Tre White is related to Mo Claiborne.

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=206273461

I also noticed that Rashard Robinson is from Pompano Beach, Florida...more specifically Ely High School which is the same place that Patrick Peterson and his brother Avery Johnson are from and went to high school which is pretty significant.

Can anyone expound upon this? Do they know each other, etc?

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

The Petterson family and Robinson know each other very well. I also remember hearing that Robinson trained with PP and TM7 pre draft last year.