Rayville an Ouachita LBs Turn Down offers to Walk on

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 4, 2004.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

LSU will have 2 linebackers from North Louisiana walk on after turning Down Offers from smaller Schools Jeremy Benton from Ouachita is turning down offers from Arkansas Monticello and Southern Arkansas and Whitney Jones out of Rayville is turning Down offers from it says Division II but I think they mean 1AA programs to walk on at LSU.

I know what you are saying. But you know what these guys turned down offer for FREE rides to pay their way and Walk on at LSU and you never know what will happen. Scotty Pippin was at Ark Pine Bluff when he was found by the Bulls and he is one of the NBA greats. Every year they have a story on a kid that came out of nowhere to become a great find.

Good LUCK guys never give up on a dream

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Hey, we always have a bunch of walk ons and they are an integral part of the team as I think everyone knows. They are following their dream of playing football at LSU and that is very commendable.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Walk-on's are great! They usually play on special teams and do a great job! And every once in awhile, one breaks through and becomes a legit star! Thanks for being Tigers guys!