Razorback Fans To Show Support For Louisiana

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBeau, Aug 31, 2005.

1. LSUBeau

LSUBeau Freshman

This is from rabidhogs.com - they plan to show support for us.....

Here at RHF.com we've been following the unfolding tragedy in New Orleans and the other Gulf coastal communities hit by Katrina, and we've thought of a way to show support for the victims in addition to our other donations to worthy organizations.

As you know, the LSU game has been postponed and all the people down there have had their lives put on indefinite hold. We are fortunate and have the luxury of going to the Hill and supporting our HOGS. While we are doing that, our prayers and thoughts still go out to those affected. As an outward show of support to our fellow SEC folks now in need, we've decided to wear Mardi Gras beads to the game to let them know we're thinking about them. The beads are naturally associated with New Orleans, and while my thoughts personally are with them because we have lots of family and friends from there, the gesture is in support of everyone in LA, MS and AL who were slammed.

I hope to see you all there in your HOG stuff and your Mardi Gras beads. GO HOGS!

2. atuHOG

atuHOG Founding Member

the other Hogs' message boards are talking about this too. It's a cool idea but, I don't have any beads to wear. :bncry: