RB Christine Michael

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by tboy, Dec 28, 2008.

1. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Re: Michaels commits to Texas A&M

I'm no expert, but I did a quick search on "hitler christ" and the issue is not so clear if Hitler was or was not a Christian who thought favoriable of Christ.

Here's an interesting link...
    http://www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

2. Apextiger

Apextiger Founding Member

If I believe I am a millionaire, does that mean I really am a millionaire? don't I have to have access to the cash for it be a reality?

I don't think Hilter had access to Christ and was following his teachings, if he did, history would have been written differently, don't ya think?

3. DittyMVP

DittyMVP Founding Member

so about that Christine Michael...

let's bring a little focus back to the thread people.

i had to straighten my a&m friend out that LSU passed on him... he was trying to rub it in my face. :geaux:

4. Apextiger

Apextiger Founding Member

I can't catch a break on this board... First, I am told to search (dont' start new thread!!)

Then I search, and pull up a thread from 04, only to be told to start a new thread. But we really had another one going, but the search didn't pull it up because of the wording

Now i am asked a question, I respond respectfully, and now I am rebuked about not staying on topic..Ok, I see how it works

you guys gotta let the small talk go...It is why we are here isn't it? To chat..sometimes thread go sideways, but a good one will return to it's roots without confronting people... It's not like many people post here anyways

ah...ok

CM is likely not coming to LSU, due to the fact that he is considered a soft runner despite his great ability.. This is from DD who said Miles said the kid runs soft in an email today from DD.. I exchange emails at least once a week with DD.. I like him...a good man.. Not always right, but a good Tiger! I have his back

So, this analysis of CM makes more sense o fhis entire recruitment because for a 5 star Prospect, his offer list is lacking from the big boys..

I think the kid is great... but I am not a coach, and I don't know anything about evaluating real talent and potential.. Trust in the Hat..

It CM commits on NSD, disregard everything I said about Miles says he is soft :rofl:

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I'm sure he did,but that's just semantics. My point is that it's pretty foolish to draw the assumptions about this guy made on this thread because he mentions the name of he same guy you worship, a religious figure, etc. We could make a 10 page thread on all the people who did horrible stuff in God's name before we ever broach the topic of believers who just did bad stuff.

It has nothing to do with character or how good a football player is. If he's any good, his church will be an NFL stadium in a few years.