Read this Big Baby

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Mar 28, 2006.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

http://www.bruingold.com/forums/index.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=2297&mesg_id=2297&page=

2. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

So we like to run and gun huh - interesting. I could swear we walk the ball down the court on just about every made basket (unless we're being pressed). Think double-teaming Baby will work? lol - just another misinformed so-called college basketball fan.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Oh well, that person has obviously not watched LSU. Our offense is so slow and deliberate at times, it can lull you (the other team) to sleep. The ball is usually *walked* down the floor, then passed around the three point line many times. Eventually getting it to the proper guy for a shot.

4. LSUGradin99

Makes you wonder what that person os basing his opinions off doesn't it? Just realizing my previous post echoed yours. Then again, you've been going to the game too so you know how we play. :thumb: :tigerhead

5. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

quick note on your sig Grad - Tyrus' parent's phone has been ringing off the hook since the weekend. It's true he's being told he'll be #1 pick. Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but his parents are dirt poor. However, they are going to Indy b/c their church raised money for them to go. It will be interesting to see if money really does talk.

6. LSUGradin99

I don't really mind if a player goes pro. It's their decision. Of course I am always elated if they stay though. I just laughed at that quote by Brady so it needed to go in my sig for a bit. He owned the great Larry Brown. :D :thumb:

7. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

i mean everyone was so sure that the dookies and horns would handle us handily so why be different now....I love it.

8. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

Lets just be sure that UCLA will do the same... so that we will put it to them and kick their ass too!

9. LSUGradin99

Uh oh, UCA? Do we have another case of a USL syndrome on our hands?

j/k, could not pass on that typo with the USL thread going on here too

10. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member