Read this, TE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Mar 11, 2005.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

right, we thought that because you said is your contributor status that allows you to make demands.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I am not much of a "fan" of this thread, so I "demand" it be deleted.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

You must be drunk, because that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am not sure who you think said:

use your eyes to read the words. you just said your money allows you to make demands. how many times will i have to quote you? i will guess 2 more before you concede you said what you said.

5. TigerEducated

martin, you dumbass, I'm not talking about THAT...I'm talking about when I quoted you...You made no sense...It wasn't coherent, doophis!

You said, "right, we thought that because you said is your contributor status that allows you to make demands."

What does that mean? We thought that because you said is your contributor status that allows you to make demands...What does "because you said is your" mean? I am confused by your GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT PASSAGE, NUMBNUT!

Reading comprehension of proper grammar isn't your strong suit...and I'll admit, reading things that make no sense grammatically doesn't suit me strongly, either...

Clarify your statement GRAMMATICALLY, you fool!

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

ok, subject changer. my alleged grammatical stupidity aside:

i was explaining to you how you did in fact say that your money allows you to make demands, which is a silly opinion on your part. that is why i quote you over and over:

then you pretended as if you meant anyone could make demands, but they are not necessarily going to be heeded, which is a change from your earlier statement which is the clearly stupid assertion that your voluntarily giving money to LSU means you are in a special position to make demands.

see:

so my question to you is the following:

how does your donated money "allow" you to make demands?

again, my question is:

how does your donated money "allow" you to make demands?

(also challenge yourself to not get emotional and start name-calling)

7. TigerEducated

No, it's not aside...Your grammatical stupidity is the focus...I refuse to change the subject, much like you refuse to listen to anyone who knows anything about the program, nor listen to any recruits who you're offered a conversation with to find out about what THEY think about Brady...

I'll just focus on your grammatical stupidity...and I'll continue to make demands...and I'll continue to not care whether you think it's my right or not, as it's obvious you shouldn't try to change something you're powerless to stop.

You're not going to change me, so-using your own logic-shouldn't you have stopped trying long ago?

Have fun trying to change the subject!

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i didnt think you would answer the question i asked twice. i guess you realize you made a dumb statement and overstated your power.

9. TigerEducated

I didn't think you'd respond to your own words, and try goading me into responding by making a petty statement or appeal to some alleged sense of vanity I have here...

Take your shots, and remember, you are grammatically stupid, and have STILL not clarified your own statement, and I've asked you THRICE to do so now...

So, how does it feel to get the same inaction out of me that I get out of you?

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

fine,

i said:

right, we thought that because you said is your contributor status that allows you to make demands.

i meant:

right, we thought that because you said it is your contributor status that allows you to make demands.

in response to:

because you clearly did make a statement that your contributions "allow" you to demand whatever you want. see:

happy? i explained my terrible grammar.

so...how do your contributions allow you to demand whatever you want?