read what this moron at cfn wrote

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger_in_atl, Feb 24, 2004.

1. tiger_in_atl

tiger_in_atl Freshman

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I would guess he wrote that right after the season ended and he didn't know who was going to declare yet. The article isn't that bad IMO has does say that very little needs to be done, just fine tuning. Keeping the intensity will be one of the biggest if not the biggest thing that the Tigers need to work on this coming off season and during the season after winning it all in 2003. The same demons that every championship team has to fight will try and creep in to our camp.

3. tiger_in_atl

tiger_in_atl Freshman

the article was posted today. even if it was written immediately after the season, it should have been re-read before being published. this isn't the first time cfn has made a moronic factual mistake regarding LSU.

4. cajdav1

Actually I've read it before and haven't been to the site in a while. That content has been on their home page for a while now.

5. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

glad to hear matt is coming back for his senior year. somebody needs to tell Saban he better start recruiting receivers next year because we are apparently thin at that position.

6. cajdav1

I did e-mail them to point out that it needs to be changed, they should have someone go over that stuff with all of the underclassmen who declare now. It reminds me of all the pre-season publications that fill up all of the magazine racks in the summer, all of them are pretty much the same. i quit buying them years ago when i realized that i knew more than they did. Thank God for the internet.

7. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

From CFN
    have they fixed it??? I don't see where they messed anything up.

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I don't have a problem with that article at all. Yes LSU did pick up great talent at WR, but most of that talent is untested at the collegiate level so we don't even know how our recieving game will be next season. We hope our recieving game will live up to the hype, but let's face it, we can't say for sure.

9. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

They must have made some changes, because that is not the same piece I read this morning.

10. cajdav1

They had Mauck coming back on the article I read so maybe the Emails are getting through. And I think the guy who edited it muyst not know much since they didn't name any pssible incumbents. They changed what Mauck need to do next to "gone".