Ready For LSU Spring Football, Baseball LSU and SF Giants

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Feb 22, 2015.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Been awhile since I have been here regular but look forward to posting again. I am also looking forward to Spring football and been watching our tiger baseball team on watch espn. And of coarse SF Giants starting down in Scottsdale. The internet is such a blessing for Tiger fans that are in far away places.

My wife is heading down with her friend in a couple weeks to see some SF Giants games in Scottsdale so I will get a report from her. Which guys rear is cute and who looks good. You know the important stuff lol..

Fall is my favorite because football is my first love but I love baseball as well.
    And I am excited to see our Tigers in spring to hopefully see some development in our qb situation.
    I truly think we a good qb play from giving it a run this year.
    Geaux Tigers

cajdav1, ParadiseiNC and LSUDad like this.
  2. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

A very refreshing post. Go Tigers!

cajdav1, ParadiseiNC and LSUDad like this.
  3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I love the spring and summer sports as well Calco so I don't dread the end of football season like many others do. Baseball was my first love even though I do like LSU football the most. Damn I wish LSU had better baseball when I was growing up in the 50's and 60's. They were probably the 4th or 5th best college program in the state back then. Thank the lord for Skip!!!!!

Geaux Tigers
    Go Red Sox
    Go Braves
    Geaux Pelicans