ready

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Nov 28, 2001.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

im 1 fired up tiger fan, cant wait till sat. nite. i really feel the tigers are gonna come out of this one ok. i have been on the war eagle board and all they r talking about is tt leaving. i hope the au players are focused on tt also. im calling all tiger fans to RAWK death valley sat. lets make an all out effort to win our stadium back. lets get our home field adv. back, so every one in the country will stop saying death valley has passed on!!! as fans we cant play the game. but we can make the atmosphere electric. its our job to do that not the players.

2. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

electricity

Don't worry about the crowd or the atmosphere, it will be there better than ever. i only hope the tigers start quickly so the crowd can stay up. i've never been so jacked for a game and it seems like everybody feels that way. you know the team does. the bengal tiger fans will do their damndest to help pull out this win. Hell, I want to play in the game, even though i'd get beheaded.
    i'd die happy w/ a win.

3. tigerman7024

tigerman7024 Founding Member

D I T T O ! ! ! !

Big time games require big time players, and we have got a teamful. We will win. Enough said!!