Realistically speaking ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by terry cox, Oct 13, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I would agree. I think UF will lose 1-2 more games and I think UT could possibly lose 1 more game so even if UGA losses 1 more game, we could prob win the East.

2. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

There was a thread with a link to a site that had LSU picked to go to either the Orange or Fiesta Bowl. It will be interesting if LSU wins out including the SECCG if it puts them in Orange or Fiesta? I think the Orange depending on rank. RIght?????

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

We'd get shipped off to one of those since we would displaced cause of the Sugar Bowl. I am sure they will try and go regional first, if Miami doesnt play for the title they should go to Orange Bowl if they win the Big East, heck they could still get an at large BCS bid even if VTech wins the BE.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In a perfect world LSU wouldn't lose another game for the next 500 years.

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Dont forget about UGA. Auburn still has to play them, too. That game could have more implications in the divisional race than the intradivisional matchups.

6. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

I with you on that!!

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

The Auburn-Georgia series is especially strange. Foe many years now, the away team has won the game. UGA fans claim they "own" Jordan-Hare and Auburn fans claim they "own" Sanford Stadium......go figure. Auburn is very comfortable playing UGA on the road. Auburn has Ole Miss the week before - at home. Georgia has UF and then a bye week leading into the AU game - that has usually proven to be a detriment in the past for Georgia.

8. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

Yeah, I agree, that game could end up being the regular season game of the year because of the implications it could mean for BOTH divisions...especially if lsu beats Auburn. Just makes it that much more interesting...

9. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Agreed.