Really enjoy reading the Fla. message boards this morning

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjuice, Oct 9, 2011.

1. stk

stk Founding Member

I've noticed the same. Every year leading up to the game I wear LSU gear as much as possible in public and usually get a lot of comments. This year was starkly different. While some fans were delusional with their hopes, most had a reality check after Bama.

2. Miles Apart

Miles Apart Veteran Member

Same here. There were a few putrid "go gators" and I even had a coworker say "you guys are gonna kill us." I love it!

3. kjun4LSU

kjun4LSU Founding Member

Here in Fla., on Sun. mornings, the Sunshine Network replays UF games. It's called breakfast with the Gators. I wonder how many of their fans didn't feel like eating breakfast this morning.

The announcers are so full of sh!t Florida, I could hardly stand to listen. While they were getting their asses handed to them, they continued to be arrogant pricks. It was nice knowing what was going to happen to them. :geauxtige

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Check this one out:

Originally Posted by NOTgaGATORanymore
    Sooner (no pun intended) or later we are all going to have to admit that Miles is a good coach. No one is that lucky.
    You're right. Maybe if we all admit it, it'll break the hex. Leslie Edwin Miles is the greatest coach EVER.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Here's another one:

BFeezy
    All American

It was bush league. I was going to start a thread on it but I didn't know how to last night without using profanity. Does anyone think that if the felon handed it off to Ware, we'd be able to stop it?

Also, I actually do feel a little bad for Jarrett Lee. Guy plays about as well as you could ask him to but then has to share snaps for no other reason than that grand jury probably had a few too many lsu fans on it and les is a dirtbag.