Really Really Really Bad Movies

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Apr 29, 2014.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

"They Live"...terrible movie, but this remains one of the great movie lines of all time.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Terrible movie? Really? I thought it was awesome, but the truth is, I haven't seen it since I was in my 20s. I might think it was terrible if I watched it again today.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I remember watching They Live when I was in middle school and liked it. I haven't seen it since. I remember he had those glasses that could see the aliens around us. It's amazing that there is enough room in my brain to remember something as trivial as that movie.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Everytime They Live comes on television or used to when I had cable, I would watch it. Love that movie.

That movie is definitely out of bubblegum.

fanatic likes this.
  5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Just wait til the Fantastic Four reboot filming now comes out. It will make Howard the Duck look like Casablanca.

6. LSUsupaFan

Truth. But Tommy Wi says it was supposed to be that bad.

7. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

I went to a midnight screening in Austin once that he attended. He did Q&A afterward and it was so unntentionally hilarious I almost peed myself. You are right, he said that it is supposed to be like it is on purpose. He didn't get upset in the slightest when people said it was garbage and he's by far the worst filmmaker ever. But he got really pissed and stopped the session when someone asked where he was from and what type of accent he has. He said "American" and got really irritated. When the next person pressed the issue he walked off.

Weirdest dude ever.

8. LSUsupaFan

A friend of mine produced this for Atom.TV. Tommy Wi was the "star." Maybe lead talent is a better term. Maybe just Tommy Wi was in the lead role.