Reason to choose LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Jan 30, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Hey Miami may have South Beach but only 1 hour away we have New Orleans and Burbon Street. Think about it, Mardi Gras, hot women, and partying. How many schools get 3 days off for Mardi Gras anyway, We do. Plus, we offer many things that no other state can and that whats makes us unique. We have our cajun culture and the rich traditions in our football program and our university. We have one of the classiest coaches in college football. He knows how to treat his team, won't stand for any monkey business(ie. criminal activity, and drug use) and has good moral values. How many coaches would kick a star player off of his team during the middle of the season. He has gone out on many occasions and said while football is very important, your first priority at LSU is to get a quality education and mature as an adult and he wants to see you accomplish that. He wants to see all of his players graduate from the university and become something other than just a football player. Many players have even come out and said Saban is like a 2nd father to them. If this does not persuade you to come to Louisiana State University than I don't know what will.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

dont forget our vacationing spots like Eunice, Buras and Dry Prong.

And for the beaches, heck like I said in another post, what more can ask for then Grand Isle.
    I mean Dark Brown sand, 3 inch waves for the surfers out there, lovely hotels (Fishing Camps) on stilts. Instead of Thongs and Bikinis we wear white shrimping boots and old tattered Jose Vargus Basketball jerserys.

Louisiana - Our paradise !

;)

3. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Hey we might be alittle grungy and desheveled looking but at least we marry outside our family ie. Arkansas and West Virgina.

4. TexasTigers

I would not change where I am from or my heritage for the world.

I have been many time to Miami (Business)

First of all bring a translater, your ass will be burning from all the guys staring at thinking inpure thoughts, and the women. Well sure they are hot, however give me an LSU Southern Belle any day of the week.

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

Hey TT, what do you know about Dry Prong?? That came so far from Left Field I had to laugh, but seriously that is one of the most out in the middle of nowhere places to go ( its in Grant Parish for all of those who don't know) I actually do have some family that live there. Just curious if you had to look it up or actually drove through, or have ppl their or what??

6. TexasTigers

I am very familiar with Dry Prong, Clarence, Provincal and all those lovely Natchitoches Parish and surrounding area towns.
    I have actually Been to Dry Prong, and those places. I have Fraternity brothers from all over, Dry Prong, Breaux Bridge, and the great Provincal. I have Family in Buras. Ever had a Zwolle Tamale ?? or toured lovely Downtown Many (A car from Foy will bring you joy !)

I am from Baton Rouge, but spent two years of college life at NSU

I almost said Campti or Turkey Creek !!!!

7. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I had something better zwolle tamale....

she is my future finance if she accepts but she is from converse, which is about 10 minutes from zwolle, but I met her at a party in Zwolle.

8. Tigah Fan

Tigah Fan Founding Member

Texastigers, you have a fraternity brother from Breaux Bridge? If you are a Kappa Alpha and went to NSU in the late 80's, I'm probably that fraternity brother from Breaux Bridge. I went to NSU from 87-89.
    I've been reading this board for a while, just posted for the first time.

9. TexasTigers

Duane ??? Is that you. It has to be you were the only one of us from Breaux Bridge.

Pledge Class 88 ?? Kappa Alpha Order ?

Chicken head was my big brother (George Donaldeson)

Wow what a small world. What the hell happened to you, George and I were asking about you at the last Tiger Game. He tailgates with us.
    You joined the Military and we never heard from you again...

A bunch of us live in Dallas now, (Knotts, Jenkins, Russ Harris, Mark Roy, Mike Mcqueen) etc etc.

10. Tigah Fan

Tigah Fan Founding Member

That's Right! Email me, my big bro was David Wolfe