Reasons I love LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Sep 24, 2006.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Do people still use checks??

Yeah, we from the country...... we just stopped burying money in jars in backyard too. :yelwink2:

No flaming if that's your opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Surprising to hear that though, for a second I thought I was on a bama board... :hihi:

2. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now THAT was FUNNY!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i bet they would look much better if they werent all dolled up like 1986 miss arkansas contestants. sometimes ladies doll themselves up until they turn a pretty face into a silly looking face. definitely cant argue with their bodies though.

i also like that there are 3 of them named lindsay.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I have a friend that dates one and it was the worst thing to happen to me. Once you see them up close, it ruins everything. :(

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Somebody use photobucket please. geeze

6. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

I had calculus with the one on the back row, 4th from the right, 2 years ago and I haven't been able to look at any of them the same way again.

I kinda agree but that isn't true for all of them. There are a couple that are decent but most of them are not attractive at all.

I thought that was pretty funny too.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i was in an english class with a golden girl and we had to do group projects together. she was pretty but not outstanding. the golden girls are ok, but when you consider that the whole campus of lsu is littered with fantastic hotties, the golden girls are ordinary by comparison.

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

A lot of people focus on the GGs, but in reality (ok, in MY opinon) there are a bunch of girls in the Colorguard and even the band itself that are more attractive.

9. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Had to be.

10. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

As a "once a weeker" to Tigerforums, I don't think i get the bama video joke.