Recruiting the Nations #1 Linebacker

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Turbotigerfan, Jan 15, 2004.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I'm sure Coach Saban has taken note of that as well. You're right...he wouldn't be a good fit here. Fortunately, we're now in a position where we don't have to make scholly
    offers to kids like this.

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

LMAO guess Auburn really rolls out the red carpet for recruits. Jerald Watson must've been extremly desperate to leave us.

3. Soap

Soap Founding Member

I knew when I saw that his teeth are all gold plated that he wouldn't be a good fit for LSU. He'll fit in perfect for Miami or FSU.

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Oh, also when he talks about the player that committed, I bet that was Jerald Watson.

5. Turbotigerfan

Wow these Willie Williams stories are really beginning to make the rounds and take off. Here's another one, the second in two days:

Willie Williams Visits USC

6. Turbotigerfan

Here's anothe Willie Williams recruiting trip. This one is real though.

UM trip is paradise for Williams

Star linebacker Willie Williams enjoys his Hurricanes visit but has yet to commit to a college. Florida is next before he decides on Feb. 4.

If his trip to Florida State was like an episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and Auburn was a trip to the Simple Life, Willie Williams' experience this past weekend with the hometown Miami Hurricanes could be summed up in one word: paradise.

Coach Larry Coker picked him up at his Carol City home in a white Cadillac Escalade, then put Williams up at the Mayfair House Hotel in Coconut Grove. Williams' room featured a jacuzzi on his balcony.

The name of Williams' room? The Paradise suite.

As usual, Williams was treated to feasts at some of the area's nicest restaurants. He gobbled up ribs, shrimp and barbeque chicken at Monty's, then had three lobster tails and two steaks at the Rusty Pelican.

Williams called the trip his best yet, although he said Miami and Florida State are still tied in the battle for his services.

Continued

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Sounds like these schools are trying to beef him up from a linebacker to a d-lineman.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

When you hear of coaches getting tired of recruiting I would guess this is the part they are talking about.

9. Turbotigerfan

Willie Williams is an awesome football player! Did anyone watch him in the US Army Allstar game, the guy was all over the field making tackles and plays. Whoever winds up with him is going to wind up with one hell of a football player and great athlete.

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Sounds more to me like whoever winds up with him is going to wind up with a thug who's got his hand out.