Recruiting Update Bhelm??

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by vshouse, Nov 26, 2013.

1. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

bhelm we need a recruiting update since the a & m game!! Bhelm is the man in the know when it comes to recruiting. What have you heard bhelm?

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Everything looking very good.

LSU has a big lead for Garrett, Tony Brown, and Fournette. Garrett may announce on Dec 2nd at a Core 6 event. If not then will be at All Star Game.

Willis, Noil, Dupre all look pretty strong to LSU right now.

Hottie is 50/50 at best right now. No one can get a good read on him.

LSU has a great shot at landing CB Adoree Jackson. USC and Florida are the other main contenders and we have the distance advantage.

I would give LSU a slight advantage to land McDowell but Ole Miss is right there threatening.

WR Frank Iheanacho came in for visit this weekend and was impressed and gives us a shot but I think A&M still has lead. We are looking at him as a TE.

RB Darrell Williams may switch to LSU, currently committed to ASU, but a little concern from their family on if we will switch him to LB down the road. Also has his stock increasing and I see him taking some visits to new contenders down the stretch.

DT Valentine could end up in this class if grades are in order.

D'quille Williams over the last month has been initating contact with LSU again. More from his end than ours but he sees LSU offense going the right direction and has concerns about Auburn's offense. Also the off the field troubles from Laplace seem to have cooled down. He says will make a decision between LSU and AU not too long after the Iron Bowl. Something to watch because may has an impact on some of our other WR targets.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Who are the defensive line targets and what are our chances of getting the ones we want?

4. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Thanks ....that's some great info......On the other recievers being impacted by Williams, I would hope not because williams will be a one and done. Coach dauetrieve personally told me that williams was by far the best athlete he had ever coached.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Agree on everything but this. Jackson is from Cali.

going to be a hard pull

6. bhelmLSU

I should have been more clear. He is from a town near St. Louis and that is where his parents still reside and they have expressed interest in him being closer to home hence the distance advantage. USC is the main threat but having reservations given the staff questions. Also would like to do track and field and had a great meeting with Shaver on his last visit. We have a real chance to land him.

tigerchick46 likes this.
  7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

why doesn't he live with his parents?

8. rachellsu01

rachellsu01 Im gone people, its been fun

Adoree has also been an LSU fan for a long time and he has stated it multiple times, he wouldn't surprise me being a part of this class.

9. bhelmLSU

I haven't heard the story on that yet.

Mikeaux likes this.
  10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I think Quille is ours.