Recruit's parents say Auburn fans threw cups of ice at players

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Sep 14, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Never boo LSU or any college or high school players. Ever. No excuse. Period.

But...I would be the loudest mofo-er in the stadium with my booing if I was at a Saints game.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Good for you, we should get on those that verbally attack our own. However just because a few in your area directed their poor behavior at Randall doesn't mean everyone else in the stadium felt the same. I have been sitting in the same seats for ten years and have had the same people around me the entire time. We are constantly talking about the game and what we each think. NONE of those around me singled out Randall as being the problem with the offense although he was seen as part of the problem. Most of the talk was about why we were not throwing some short timing routes, involving the TE in the passing game and running Broussard up the middle. Randall being the scapegoat is a good story and one that those that don't follow LSU football closely can pick up the paper read the garbage written and regurgitate it around the water cooler or on an internet site like they know whats going on. A big percent of LSU fans think Russell should be the QB, but I think all LSU fans would be happy if anyone would step up and show the ability to lead the team no matter if his name is Randall, Russell, Flynn or Joe Dirt. JMHO