Recruits

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JSracing, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

If that was an attemt at dry humor then don't give up the day job. I believe you're just a crawfishing fool, trying to salvage some inkling of respect from a whiny, cry-baby post. Suck it up, and be a man!

Oh, I guess your signature is suppose to be dry humor as well? ...but it's just crass and stale...:lol:

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I don't need to use the rep system, haven't usd it yet and don't really intend to. If I want to ask you a question in the forum I can. It isn't humorous to be at all though.

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I was making fun of how a 18 yr old effects everyone. I think it's funny like LSUgrad00 i wasnt crying. You need to take a chill pill and a course on reading composition. Why is it other tiger fans seem to want to always argue? No one was whining dumbass. You dont cry over the internet or it's posts unless you're severely out of touch with reality. suck it up and be a man? :dis: suck what up a$$wipe? I'm at a lose here. Exactly what did you think i was doing over here? grieving over recruits? lighten up man seriously.

Day job? man I don't have a job im a red nek bum. can't even find the shift key. I hunt with my two barrel shot gun fer food. :shock:

kilt me some frogs this morning, you feeling sick? :lol:

here let me help you on your merry way with the rep system. enjoy!

:wink:

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I apologize, I had drank to much coffee yesterday. ...here, let me give you a positive rep. point for being a good sport:thumb: